Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Cyber Whoring

Blame it on boredom. Call it a procrastination tool. Say it is the desparate act of a single woman but I've been tromping around online with my recent reestablished high speed connection. Pity since the weather has finally taken a turn for the better. Spring, where the fuck were you?

Most of the people I have "chatted" with have been boring, unintelligent men.
There have been exceptions. Like a latino novelist with whom I am enjoying some deep and funny exchanges.
Then there was the chat request I received from an online personals site that git me all excited until I saw that it was a good friend of mine and (ex?)lover of my best friend That was just humbling and funny.

I'm also having fun with my digital camera. See?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home