Monday, April 26, 2004

Exhausted

Last night was the 5th night in a row that him and I met to get to know more of each other. He came under the pretense of having some Dominican cake that I brought home from the confirmation party. He didn't even taste it. He uploaded the pictures from my sister's birthday bash onto my computer then we sat and read the Sunday New York Times. I can't tell you how incredibly sexy it was for hear him say ," Pass me the Book Review." When he left I said I would walk him to the car. I didn't return for three hours. We sat in the car and talked some more about his fat issues, relationships and sex.

As much as I am enjoying our getting to know each other, I am exhausted and am looking forward to a break and maybe more than 4 hours of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home