Sunday, June 06, 2004

Jealous of Someone I Don't Even Know or the Trouble With Friends

This world wide web is an amazing thing. I have organized events with it. Communicated with people across the globe with it. Found all sorts of useless and useful information with it and have fallen in love thanks to it.

So the other day I was at the website where the misfit and I met. This site has the option of listing someone else on the site as your "friend". It's like a Latino Friendster except more ghetto. My friends currently are the misfit, la fea (who isn't even talking to me now because she blames me for her boy problems), and an ex of mine whom I hardly speak to but he's so hot and political that how could I not put him as my friend. The misfit had me, la fea, a chica he went to school with, and some other kid (his "little brother"). So the other day I was at the website and noticed that the misfit had a new "friend". She was Peruana, cute, and listened to Latin rock. I got jealous!! Maybe because that's how I found out who my ex was dating, when he put some new chica on his friend list. Shit the misfit put me on his friend list when we started dating. So I sent the misfit a note asking who his new friend was. He told me to relax because obviously in noticing everything else about this woman I failed to notice that she was in a relationship. I felt like as ass.

What have I learned from this experience? Well first and foremost to stop checking on the misfit's friends. He's not my man. We're not dating anymore. It's just gonna upset me. Maybe I'll get rid of my friend list too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get rid of your friend list!! :) Have you noticed though, how much more work you're getting done now? :)

6/07/2004 12:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home