Monday, July 26, 2004

Drunken Careening Ecuas

I love my best friend.....which is one of the reasons I turned down a last minute date offer to go chill with her at her man's place. She promised me there was at least one cute boy for me to flirt with. Now let me add that I don't like the man she is dating. Better said that I don't like the way she acts when since she has begun to date him. He has become the end all and be all of her life rather quickly. Too quickly in my opinion. He's broken up with her and gotten back together with her more times then I've had sex this month (although that's not saying much.

I get to his place in lovely Jackson Heights (I must say that there are beautiful men coming in and out of that subway station around midnight). There are four drunk men, my friend's date, my friend and I. We all were laughing, drinking, flirting and dancing. Well except for my friend's date who seemed to resent my presence. It didn't take long for my girl, who was drunk to become hysterical a la memorial day weekend. She and I eventually left the apartment and the fact that her man didn't follow made her worse. She was literally sitting on the sidewalk of Roosevelt Ave. at 5 am!!!
What really pissed me off was how after her boyfriend was rude and inappropriate instead of just coming withme, she decides to call some other loser for comfort.
But the ultimate highlight may have been when I turned my back for a second on the subway platform and my friend so her chance to run as is run away from me and right back to her man's apartment.

incidently he broke up with her. Again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no offense, cause she IS your best friend and all, but

what a PENDEJA!!!

7/26/2004 04:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, why the fuck you need her? does she do anything for you, monetary? cunninglingusly? good ol' friend support? sounds like she is only your "girl" whens he can get something out of it... you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themself... but what the fuck do I know

7/26/2004 04:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home