Sunday, July 04, 2004

Feliz Que???

Excuse me if I don't set off fireworks or wave a flag today. I'm not big into celebrating the fourth of july. But for those readers who are, happy birthday to the great imperialist empired that is the United States of America.

The MapucheRican and I went to Rockaway Beach. You really can't beat paying a dollar to get to the beach. Sure I had to listen to freaking reggaeton for a few hours. Sure when I first got to the beach there was just way too much garbage floating in the water and too many budwiser bottles broken in the sand but it's Queens, NYC baby at it's best. Such a mix of people , sights and sounds. Eventually the garbage floated away so the MapucheRican and I swam and it felt so damn good.

We've had a wonderful weekend. I feel blessed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home