Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Fuck you KeySpan

Ok besides the fact that you are this huge evil energy conglomerate responsible for so many evils in the world (don't make me make a list because I can damnit if I didn't have so much work/reading for school) but damnit today you turned the gas off so you guys could do some work. You come back up to check the gas and I swear never in my 20 years of living in this apartment have the freaking stove knobs started smoking the way they did today. Hell I was cooking on that stove yesterday. I would have noticed smoke. So now because of whatever the fuck your genius workers did , your worker (who was kind of cute I must say) is turning off my gas and telling me to tell my landlord to replace or fix the stove. Hey idiots!!!! We own this fucking apartment so guess what? If I want to replace the fucking stove I have to buy a new fucking stove. I can barely buy food sometimes to cook on that stove and now out of the blue I'm supposed to buy a new one??? And how in the meantime am I supposed to feed my kid? I mean really how many fucking meals can I grill on my fucking George Foreman grill.

I am so mad??? Can you tell?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michael said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/08/2006 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

Wow- I really hope that wasn't Michael my ex

5/09/2006 05:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home