Wednesday, July 14, 2004

My My Metrocard (and counting pennies)

Yesterday I spent my last $4 on buying a Metrocard so I could get to school and come home after class. I get on the bus to school and put my shiny new round trip card in the slot when the bus driver tells me the machine isn't working. I should be like, "Woo hoo free bus ride!!" but I wasn't. I was pissed. I lamented the fact that I didn't have psychic skills or that Walter Mercado didn't tell me that in my horoscope instead of something about being in the moment. Had I known I would have bought a single ride Metrocard leaving me with $2 to buy an iced hazelnut coffee after class.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, watch next time your metrocard be charged twice! :)
M.

7/14/2004 08:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home