Thursday, August 26, 2004

Poetry

Anoche rocked. I performed at D'Antigua's Tertulia. Performed 4 of my best works to a standing only crowd. I was crazy nervous.The rum, beer, and wine soothed me a little.
When I got up on stage though all the nervous energy was gone. Something about the vibe and the audience made me feel super confident and I feel it was one of my best shows.

Why did I stay away from performing for so long? Why do I have such doubts about my writing that I let my fears paralyze me? Hopefully last night will act as a reminder to me.

No se apuren....tommorow I will write about the return of another ex . Seriously. Another one.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another ex? They keep popping up, don't they?

Glad the reading went well. Many more on the way, I hope.

Iris

8/26/2004 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger nehanda said...

congratulations

8/27/2004 01:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home