Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Todo Sobre Mi Sexo

Some people , friends, readers, have suggested or may be thinking that my issues with el Cubano revolve around me using sex as a toold for validation. I can and will admit my issues with sex. But particularly in this case with el Cubano it runs much much deeper. There are years of relationship history between us, years of deception, years of passion apart from sex, years of mental health issues, years of friendship. My relationship with el Cubano has always been one of my more complicated ones, if you can believe that with my history!!!

I enjoy sex. I love sex. I can't get enough of it. That doesn't make me a slut or in and of itself mean I use sex etc. And in the case of el Cubano, hell the sex was sucky at first and in fact we had sex what a handful of times? In the years (3 going on 4) that I have known el Cubano I think we have had sex now a total of five times.

Just a little side note

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home