Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Clarifications

So I've been looking at jobs in the LA area (I'm pretty confident I can find something. I always have) I've been looking at apartments in LA (that I'm not so confident about). There is no timeline set to this move , el Cubano has things on his end he needs to take care of , and I have things on my end I need to take care of, but it's clear that this is something we both want very much. In order for me to gauge how real all of this is I began asking el Cubano about how hard it is to find a place. That's when he told me that la MapucheRican and I would be living with him, of course. Of course nothing. Like I should just know all these things! Ha. Wow...hmmm, yeah. Perfect. Of course I'm scared as all hell well because um hello I've never lived with a man before (save the time in Chile with the MapucheRican's sperm donor- but there was no real love there). I think my fear has to do more with process than with reality. El Cubano and I have known each other for years , I've loved him for years but we never really traditionally dated. There was also some deception involved. Yet el Cubano really knows me and I really know and understand him. Of course as with any relationship it's a work in progress. But aren't you supposed to date someone before you cohabitate with them? One thing el Cubano and I both agree on is that it all feels so right and all seems to be falling into place on its own without much effort on our part. We both are spiritual people that pay attention to those things.

One big outstanding issue is my politics. Not that el Cubano is opposed to my politics he just disagrees with some of them but I must say that he has accepted me how I am completely and wholely and has never made an attempt to change me or how I feel. His concern is that I may not be so open and accepting of his positions. He may have a point there. I need to sit back and think about that and then sit back down with him and hammer that out.

I guess this is the moment when all secrets must come out no?

Now I've begun discussing the idea of moving with la MapucheRican. I haven't specifically said Cali. Well because she has no concept of what Cali. is. but so far her biggest issue is not moving away but what will happen to our cat. Go figure.

I still feel like the happiest woman in the world and the luckiest woman in the world.

5 Comments:

Blogger EL CUBANO said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/23/2004 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger EL CUBANO said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/23/2004 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger EL CUBANO said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/23/2004 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger EL CUBANO said...

HEy if you're going to refer to my home state at least say it right!!!

It's "Kalifohnia" as mandated by our governator :)

THe People have spoken!

11/23/2004 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Fea said...

hablando de "clarifications"... my comment the other day about u making the choice to move for ur not the girl-child... yes u must take her feelings into consideration but ultimately it's up to u because u are the adult.

11/24/2004 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home