Thursday, December 16, 2004

And in an instant

As I wrote my previous entry, el Cubano popped up online. The good news is that he is not sleeping in his car but rather on someone's living room futon. The news that bothers me is that that futon belongs to a woman he has dated. Sigh. I can't worry so much. I can't not sleep or cry all morning like I pretty much did today. I have to let him do what he is going to do and I will do what I have to do to take care of myself. Easier said than done, indeed, but I can try. He said he would call me later. The past two days have had me not sleeping staring at the phone. He will call when he calls. I will try and take better care of myself. Obviously he is trying to take care of himself. I cannot give what he will not take. I cannot take what will not be given.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/16/2004 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger EL CUBANO said...

hmm. So many judgements, yet so little info on what is going on. Are people going to always be so predictable??

12/17/2004 01:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

el cubano should maybe ease up on the manipulation and control thing ... no crees? run away, mala. this is only the beginning.

12/17/2004 07:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home