Thursday, December 23, 2004

Es la Pura Verdad

In my inbox today, my horoscope

Mala,
You might not be able to make complete sense out of what is happening. Your logical mind is hard at work attempting to take all the diverse facts of the situation and put them together into a simple pattern. But they won't fit. Although it may feel somewhat uncomfortable, just let it be. For now, you need to live with the uncertainty of complexity. Things will simplify on their own accord when the time is right.



Yes I must live with the uncertainty and for me that has always been a hard thing to do. I like black and white. I like clarity. Love me or hate me. Be with me or don't.
Limbo is often a painful place for me to be. But yes in the end it will all work out. I was talking to el Cubano for a while yesterday and I must let it all be and watch it all fall into place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home