Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy Sparkly New Year

I have my yellow sparkly thong on for good luck, have new sparkly earrings and a new sparkly shirt. La MapucheRican has a sparkly outfit so we are all set. El Cubano is sitting on a plane on his way to me, well ok not just to me but to New York. la MapucheRican and I will be all sparkly at the airport to greet him. He sounded in good spirits when I spoke to him last night and this morning.

I don't know if I will be blogging over the weekend for reasons that should be obvious if they aren't let me spell them out for you, I haven't had sex in about two months and my man is here. Ok ok realistically speaking between la mapucherican and our families we'll be lucky to get it on once this weekend but a girl can dream.

I wish everyone and happy, safe, wonderful New Year!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home