Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I Look Tired

So one kindly Parent Association President told me this morning at drop off. Of course I look tired. I haven't really slept in three nights. Probably because I'm depressed about a million and one things. I think my eyelashes are falling off or maybe I never really had nice eyelashes, I never paid attention till this morning when I couldn't find my glasses because I had them when I finally went to lie in bed somewhere around 3 am. If I ever get to cleaning that nasty ass bedroom of mine hopefully I'll find them.

I could take advantage and nap today but I have to print out a project I have been working on for pickup, hopefully get paid for it and then put the Parent Association newsletter to bed.

Anyone have a grand they can lend me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look gorgeous, honey. Smile!

10/08/2006 03:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home