Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Yes Mala, there is a Santa Claus

Porque mi Cubanito will be here for New Year's! I am beyond thrilled, excited, relieved, happy, joyful, teary, and a million and a half other emotions. Ay just wait till I tell la MapucheRican in the morning. She too will be beside herself I am sure.
I will call his father in the morning to let him know. This will be the first New Year's that we are officially together. Makes me all giggly. Plus the sense of calm I will have just at seeing him during what has proven to be a most difficult time. Of course I will never completely be able to comprehend all that he is struggling with but being close to him makes it all easier, even if only temporarily.

Hmmm I guess this means I better shave my legs no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home