Sunday, January 09, 2005

Cuando Te Falta Palabras

Actually I never run out of things to write about but I lovingly stole this from la Ms. Cherry Galette who was inspired by a certain resident of Unfurnished Brooklyn.

HREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. la Mala
2. MAMI!!!!
3. The name on my birth certificate

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. onemamimala
2. la12rumala
3. mamitamala

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I'm very generous, sometimes to a fault
2. I'm a great fuck
3. I'm smart, well intellectual

THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I'm snotty
2. I'm judgemental
3. The way I hurt myself

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. African
2. Indigenous (Taino)
3.European (Spanish)

In a word: Rican

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Being alone - as in lonliness not like being alone in a room
2. King Friday from Mr. Roger's 'Hood ( I had a nightmare when I was a kid and it scared me for life)
3. My self

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Cigarettes
2. Writing
3. la MapucheRican

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Pink Panties with Ruffles on them
2. El Cubano's ring that he forgot here
3. My tee shirt with a quote from el Che

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS (at the moment):
I have so many so I'll just put down what's currently in my cd players
1. Machito y su Orquesta
2. Lila Downs
3. Lhasa

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (at the moment):
1. Porque Tu Sufres
2. Tengo Miedo de Quererte
3. Pa' Llegar a Tu Lado

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Tango
2. Living in a new place
3. Finishing What I Start

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Trust
2. Understanding
3. Lots of really good kissing and sex

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1. Always a Bridesmaid never a bride
2. I have had more than 50 lovers
3. I no longer have a police record

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Nice Eyes
2. Nice hair
3. A big well ya know cuz yeah size matters to me

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Vote Republican
2. Quit Smoking
3. Play sports

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Writing
2. Reading
3. Going to museums

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Have sex with el Cubano
2. Find a job in Los Angeles
3. Move to Los Angeles

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Attorney
2. Club/restaurant/store/cafe owner
3. Armed Guerilla Revolutionary

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Cuba
2. Argentina
3. Brazil

THREE KID'S NAMES:
1. Alejandro Lautaro
2. Ernesto Alejandro
3. Alejandro Ernesto

My next baby obviously best be a boy

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Write my family history
2. Get married
3. Have a house in Puerto Rico

THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I'm always touching myself
2. I curse alot
3. I hate shopping

THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:
1. I can't play sports for shit
2. I get all weepy at movies, upon hearing a song or watching a certin commercial, when having sex, when someone looks at me the wrong way, ok ok I cry really easily
3. I like taking care of people

THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Gael Garcia Bernal
2. Olivier Martinez
3. Angelina Jolie

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Cherry Galette said...

remember how i used to be all in awe of how similar we are in so many ways? i totally had forgotten til i read this. it trips me out, mujer!

1/10/2005 09:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful person you are. This made me smile. Lotsa love to you today!

--S

1/10/2005 05:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home