Friday, January 21, 2005

What I want Certain People to Know

Ask anyone who knows me. Ask all the parents I work with. Ask my students. Ask my friends. Ask my daughter. Ask my family. My speech is peppered with references to it. Plans beyond the summer cannot involve anything on the east coast because I don't plan to be on the east coast. I am set on moving to Los Angeles. As much as I am impulsive about somethings, especially when it only concerns me. When it comes to my daughter I try to be methodical. Maybe too methodical. I need to know what school district I am going to live in? What will be her zoned school? Is it on a year round schedule or a traditional schedule? But there is no where I would rather be than there.

I am in love. Not in a giddy love is blind kind of way but in a way that understands that true love is alot of work and compromise and that I and the other have faults. There is no one I would rather be with.

I don't know how to be more clear.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are you trying to convince?

1/22/2005 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

Different people who read this for different reasons

1/22/2005 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home