Friday, February 25, 2005

Don't Hate me Because I'm Busy

The writing projects are piling up this week. Of course someone or something thinks it's hilarious to give me bursts of inspiration in a week when I barely have to time to wipe my ass without my daughter on top of me or my mother deciding it's a great time to vacuum or my private students to work on all their projects because god forbid their own parents do anything with them when they can just pay me (that is if I can get them to pay according to my going rate which always seems to be a fucking battle and a half).

I actually have an essay I want to post here all written out in longhand between teaching and mami'ing and avoiding killing my mother. It is about halfway inputted into Word. It's good. It's about the internet and dating. Well I think it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home