Sunday, April 10, 2005

It's Time for the Sirenata

Last Summer the lovely Iris y la Cheb, her hija were chatting it up about the Coney Island Mermaid Parade as we watched half naked and some pretty damn naked people prance along the boardwalk and we thought....."Oooooh this could be fun". Maybe it was the heat. But I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Soooooo mamitas, I propose doing a mama of color mermaid contingent.

It cost $10 per adult, 5 dollars per chiclet to march.

We could rent a flatbed...we could make a float but I don't know shit about those things or we could just march.

I don't know shit about costume making so mamas with those skills would be sorely needed (I bet however I could bribe my mami into helping).

Who's Down??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home