Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Alive and Almost to Well

I am not dead my dear blog readers, although in the middle of last week I was pretty feeling close to it. At first I thought it was a very rare attack of allergies (I have never ever had allergies) but eventually it morphed into a full on cold that had me in bed for days with the exception having to take my daughter to and from school, popping food in the microwave for her and making sure she didn't scald herself in the shower. Nothing like a really bad cold to really make you curse single motherhood, for real!!! Wanna know how sick I was? I didn't smoke for days. Wow.

Then one of my girls from high school got married this past weekend so that had me running between Queens, Brooklyn, and Nassau County. I have many many funny stories to tell which I will.

4 Comments:

Blogger fiercelyfab said...

Hey mala I'm glad you're doing much better! Can't wait to hear the stories.

5/25/2005 12:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night I wondered, what's up with Mala?

Yeah, me & the kid had that same cold going around, but it wasn't as bad as you had it. Glad you're better!

Iris

5/25/2005 06:13:00 AM  
Blogger Ms Cherry Galette said...

glad you are better!

5/25/2005 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous gitupgitout said...

i was wondering where you went! sorry to hear you were muy, muy sick, hope you're feeling better

5/26/2005 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home