Friday, June 17, 2005

Oh Where Oh Where Can My Vibrator Be?

Have You Seen Me?

Name: Nubby Clearly G

Date of Purchase: May 12, 2002 Age: 3

Purchased at Toys in Babeland

Variable speed

4 1/2" along the curve x 1 3/8" diameter

Uses two AA batteries

Date Missing: June 10, 2005

Last Seen: Between my Legs

Leave it to me to lose a sex toy. The other day when I went into my toy box, which is on a high shelf in my closet, it was gone. Now it wasn't my favorite toy. It's a little too small for my taste and I could never get it to give me the g-spot orgasm it promised. But one day I discovered that with my favorite 9 inch toy inside me and this guy on my clit, I was one happy mami.

I have cleaned my closet. Moved my bed. Searched high and low and it is nowhere to be found. Now sex toys just don't up and walk away. Maybe he ran away because he knew he wasn't my favorite. Maybe it was left out and got thrown out?

Well all I know is that now I have to buy a new toy and I don't have the cash to so .

Please come back home friend!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Heidi said...

I'm sorry you lost your vibrator but this entry is hilarious! I know I would be sad if I lost mine.

6/17/2005 06:31:00 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

Haha Yeah, those little guys seem to work out great when partnered with a bigger friend.

Hope you either find him, or are able to get a replacement soon!

6/18/2005 09:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home