Friday, June 24, 2005

Super Secret Sangria

I'm coming out of a slight depressive funk, thanks to the fact that I will be seeing my Cubanito really soon. I have much to post on including ex-boyfriend deceptions, a rant on the state of students and quality of writing, and mucho mucho mas.

In the meantime think about yummy summer drinks like sangria.

I know the secret ingredient in Pio Pio's sangria that makes it super potent. The strongest sangria I ever had was in Santiago de Chile at a TGI Fridays in Providencia.
It was one of my first days in Chile and the bar was just a few steps away from the apart-hotel where I was staying. I don't even remember how many glasses I had. It may have been just a few since my alcohol tolerance wasn't what it is now. How potent was this sangria. Well let me put it this way, it was so strong that afterwards there was a threesome with me, a queer chicano boy, and a fierce dyke-chica.

Ah sangria, good memories.

1 Comments:

Blogger fiercelyfab said...

Sangria is one of my favorite drinks too! Mmmm, yummy.

6/24/2005 02:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home