Monday, August 01, 2005

Time Management Skills


I admit that I have none because if I really did I would find time to blog daily, even with teaching, writing, cleaning and being a mami. But I am going to try to do better. Really. I 'm going to try to take and hour out of my afternoon to update this blog, my livejournal and other online windows into my life.

That said (er written) here's an update.

El Cubano came and went. He was here for four glorious days of sex, eating out, tromping around the city, talking, and oh did I mention the sex. It was actually a wonderful trip with no arguments and some really good time shred just the two of us and the three of us (whenever la MapucheRican wasn't off with la Fea or my mother- props to the both of them for giving el Cubano and I time to fuck like animals). I know many of my blog readers are not fans of el Cubano, to say the least, but I do love him and was sad that I had to send him back to Los Angeles to start a new job today (good luck amor).

Speaking of Los Angeles, it looks like the City of Angels will have to do without la Mala, at least as a permanent resident. Unless el Cubano's new gig goes so amazingly well that he won't be able to part ways with it, el Cubano and I decided that NYC is the city best equipped to handle us as a couple. So the plan is when his lease is up out there, we will start a new one somewhere here. So if anyone knows of any 1-2 bedroom apartments in the NYC area up for rent in the new year of 2006 let a sister know. Of course as with everything involving my relationship with men, this is all subject to change. I'm not unhappy about staying here. I have my family here and my friends. Probably the only thing I'm not thrilled about is the cold winters because well I hate them.

I am writing some articles that will come out in the fall. Nothing of what I have written for the summer is out yet and um summer is almost over. But I really did write stuff. I swear!! I have some performances coming up so stay tuned for updates on those.

Un besote

1 Comments:

Anonymous Heidi said...

Hey Sweetie, you've been MIA! I'm glad you had so much fun with El Cubano.

Heidi

8/01/2005 02:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home