Saturday, September 03, 2005

I am packing boxes

To send to NOLA friends. While I have decided to lay off the television news coverage, friends of mine who call or have called New Orleans home continue to find the most relevant articles and perspectives.

By the way The People's Institute rock. One of their peeps gave me and some friends a tour of the real NOLA so all donations, no matter how small would be appreciated. They are people who have done and will do good work for the people of New Orleans.

p.s.: I'm off to the Alejandro Fernandez, Chayanne, Marc Anthony concert tonight at Jones Beach!! I sure could use the eye and ear candy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened? you couldn't find a hurrican victime to give your tickets to? oh well, maybe you can e-mail them some photographs from the concert!

9/03/2005 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger fiercelyfab said...

I don't understand the sarcasm nor humor behind the anonymous blogger above.
Regardless, have a great time! All of us are deserving of relaxation and excitement even during critical times if not than what's the purpose of living?

9/03/2005 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

Yo tompoco entiendo and that is why I didn't even dignify the comment with a response.

Any anyway they spell hurricane wrong. ::laughing::

Un beso Fabulosa

9/03/2005 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger fiercelyfab said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/06/2005 03:04:00 AM  
Blogger fiercelyfab said...

That was me deleting the post oops.
El beso right back at'cha Mala. Sometimes I just don't comprehend unos comments(ors), y aqui si que e visto (pocos no muchos) that all they want to do is spark a fight, push buttons with no real objective or positive contribution.
Did you enjoy the concert?

9/06/2005 03:09:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

I did actually enjoy the concert, thanks. I'll write about it later.

M

9/06/2005 10:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home