Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Do I dare?

I signed up for National Novel Writing Month last year and started off ok but didn't get very far. I have chapters of the novel I began floating around in my head, on my computer and on my desk.

I could fake myself out and say that this time I will focus more and dedicate myself more to self-imposed deadlines but I'm also a realist. Between my other writing obligations, my tutoring and coaching, not to mention mamihood and a little bit of a social life- I doubt myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger fiercelyfab said...

There is so much to do and so little time. I hear you on this- I've learned to say no finally, and limiting my own insatiable desires to do everything.

NaNoWriMo sounds interesting, mmh..we can go in trying, dare faking?

10/27/2005 02:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home