Wednesday, October 12, 2005

VivirLatino: Because Bloggers Have More Fun


I admit it. I have no shame. I love blogging. So when I was asked to help launch a new blog aimed at peeps like me(no not just disgruntled mamis), Latinos born and living in the U.S., I could hardly contain myself. And thus , with the help of two other blog chicas and an amazing tech and managerial team: VivirLatino (VL) is born and just in time to celebrate mi gente on Dia de la Raza!

The daily blog, updated a few times, covers lifestyle, entertainment, society, and my favorite, politics. Because we in the Latino community are such a vibrant, diverse, and influential group here in the U.S., the site is written from and for a variety of perspectives and backgrounds. My co-editors are Jennifer Woodard Maderazo of Latin_Know: The Latino Marketing Report and Rebecca Carter of Trendy Tendencias. We are located in different Latino filled communities around the country, including San Fran and Miami (you all know where I be).

VivirLatino is the brand new bebe of Blogs Media, a new media company specializing in nanopublications, blog services and blog consulting.

So for those of you who can't get enough Mala want something to balance the insanity that goes down here, check out VivirLatino. It promises to be a fun and interesting mix, like us Latinos!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger fiercelyfab said...

speaking on behalf of the disgruntled mamis :-)...that would be an honor to be the rep but I digress, I can't get enough of you, so congrats and keep on rockin woman!

10/12/2005 05:35:00 PM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

We should make crowns and sashes a la Miss America for Disgruntled Mamis!! ha ha

Thanks mujer.

10/12/2005 05:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Iris said...

Did I ever tell you that what my daughter was very young, she used to watch "Dos Mujeres, Un Camino" dubbed in Russian with her father (who was hooked on it)? And she used to sing the theme from another one: se acabo, se acabo, se acaboooooooo.

10/14/2005 03:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Iris said...

Um, I say that because I checked out the vivirlatino site. That didn't just come out of nowhere. ;)

10/14/2005 03:53:00 PM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

I was wondering where the hell that came from!!!! You should post it over there so I can get paid!!! ha ha.

Damn I wish you would have taped her singing that. It would be effing priceless. One more reason for me to love Cheb.

10/14/2005 07:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home