Saturday, November 12, 2005

2005 Mala Awards : Because Everyone Else Has an Awards Show

You've been reading my life. Maybe you've been living parts of it with me outside this blog. I am compiling by best/worst list for the end of the year, which is fast approaching.

Here's what I need from you dear readers:

1. For you to invent wonderfully delicious categories with no real meaning. For example, best performance by a Colombian lover this year goes to (there have been a few) Worst performance by a long distance boyfriend. Etc.

2. Tell me your nominees. Read through the blog, the archives and remind me how great/terrible something was. Sure if you're the subject feel free to nominate yourself.

3. Award....I need a fabulous design for a fabulous award. What should the awards be? If ny creative person can think of a creative visual they will have eternal gratitude .

5 Comments:

Blogger fiercelyfab said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/14/2005 02:36:00 AM  
Blogger fiercelyfab said...

Foremost, the most disgruntled mami of them all, soy you!

The best act on judgmental values about what feminism means, the award of dogmatic definitions applied to others (one example, like defining what music one's daughter is allowed to dance to in order to call one self a feminist) goes to: anonymous he/she is or if more than one person are.

The best advocate for the worldview that racism is non existant goes to: MAARCO and a few others.

The best performance of mami blogger that is muy sensual, franca, politica, excelente poeta y defensora de las mejores: Tu, Tu Mala.

This was fun.

11/14/2005 02:48:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

I knew I could count on you for some good catagories. Oh see they are brely anon. I have a pretty good clue where many anon comments come from.

Do I need to prepare a speech for number 4, because you must have speech prepared for number 3

11/14/2005 07:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jajajajajajajajajajajaja, que chistocito!!!!
La idea no esta nada mal. Ni siquiera para una calaca.

11/18/2005 01:44:00 PM  
Blogger fiercelyfab said...

I'm in Mala--are you ready to prepare the speeches?!

11/19/2005 02:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home