Sunday, November 06, 2005

Etiquette for Lovers/Fuck Buddies and Other Amorphous Relationships

Is there such a book? An online guide? Because if there isn't there needs to be one and it needs to be bi-lingual, Nah multilingual and multicultural. It needs to include do's and don'ts. Hmmm I feel a project to add to my ever growing wish list of things I want to do when ever I get any real amount of time (instead of writing about the use of manipulatives in the classroom).

If there is such a book I need to know. I have an ever growing list of people who could use it. If not I will have to write one. Really.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fea said...

you should start ur dos and don'ts list and then other people can add stuff to it.. cuz there are loads of shit that needs to be on that list... fo real

11/07/2005 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

I am going to do that. Maybe starting tommorow, along with examples.

11/07/2005 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

Good idea... too many people have no concept of what is and isn't okay booty call behavior. Hell, too many people don't understand the concept of dating..lol.

11/08/2005 01:14:00 AM  
Blogger Elenamary said...

I'd like to see a list.

2/05/2006 01:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home