Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The privilege of Writing, kissing, fucking

Fabulosa Mujer writing about privilege got me thinking and got me whining.

I've been writing a lot. Problem is that it's mostly work . Which means boring academic things and analysis. I have been editing writing of third graders through grad students. In the meantime I have poems and stories to write, performances to prepare for and forget that whole November novel writing thing. It's horrible horrible. I wish I could write what I want to but alas my daughter needs to eat so I have to work.

It's been almost month since someone has had their tongue in my mouth or anywhere else for that matter.

1 Comments:

Blogger fiercelyfab said...

These are muy importante privileges-what can a mama do to not be fun and time deprived-I am for a mama artist political coop daycare, that is avaialble some nights out of the week.

11/18/2005 02:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home