Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Random Notes and Questions

It is generally not a good idea to get into a business arrangement with a relative. Especially if that relative is your crazy sister.

Oh yeah, when I write that something is a story that is what it is. Parts may ring true but that's what writing is no (haters need not respond unless they have published something recently). But yes someone did give me a fruit tart and it had strawberries and kiwis and melon slices and it was so frigging delicious.

I am busy with deadlines through Wends. I have put myself on lockdown till then but looking ahead I am debating if I want to invest time in actively dating. I have pending invites with former lovers/amorphous nameless relationship partners. Given my track record I am leaning towards letting sleeping dogs lie. Ex's are ex's for a reason. Verdad? But then again it's not like the invitations are streaming in from new applicants and I need adult time.



O

3 Comments:

Blogger RHD said...

Okay, you know how I am about dessert! Fictional tarts are good enough for me!

11/29/2005 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger Poetik_soul said...

yo, que le paso al cubano

12/01/2005 06:08:00 PM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

That is the 10 million dollar question. El Cubano abandoned me and the relationship.

12/01/2005 07:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home