Saturday, November 19, 2005

Two Chances to See Me Next Week!



If you look on the sidebar on the right you'll see I'm performing on Tuesday. If you were ever a member of an obscure Chilean rap/rock band or are a Bolivian rockero who likes to sing through a megaphone , I suggest not coming or come on the dl. I'm still deciding if I should include the Dominicano musician. So Dominicano you may be spared but maybe not, so come at your own risk.

Which reminds me - I NEED A MEGAPHONE!!! Does anyone have one they can lend me? Seriously.

Buy your tickets early

If you hate me and think I suck there are other great people performing that night like:
Blaise K.
Michelle Collins
Josh Reynolds
Giulia Rozzi and Margot Leitman
Dan Rhatigan

Wednesday- Tertulia Party!!!!
The beautiful (inside and out) gente of Fusion Atomica are celebrating two years of tertuliando. There will be music and poetry and I even heard that there will be a dj for some culo shakin. I don't know if I'll be performing. I have a poem I want to perform (brand spanking new poema titled Sex satellite) but I haven't been confirmed (oye tertulia gente- can I perform it).

You can click on the calendar on the sidebar--------------------->
for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home