Saturday, December 24, 2005

Alegre Vengo

It's Christmas Eve over here. I've decided to be a loca and go into Manhattan to take la MapucheRican to see the navidad lights and other madness. I think I'll also make some coquito later (RHD I'll let you know if my receta from memory works).

By the way ....when you took the subway or bus yesterday did you say anything to the transit workers. I did. It felt strange being back on the subway after the strike but it also felt good. I had a meeting in Loisaida that left a great um taste in my mouth . :)

I don't know how much I will be posting but just in case have a wonderful weekend regardless if you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, solitice or just not having to work.

4 Comments:

Blogger King Of Hearts said...

Greetings for X'Mas & New Year.
www.kingshuk05.blogspot.com

12/24/2005 09:15:00 AM  
Blogger Luis Henao said...

Feliz Navijanuka a la mapucherican y a la madrina mala

12/24/2005 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger fiercelyfab said...

que te la pases muy bien Mala--whatever it is you will be doing.

12/25/2005 04:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Iris said...

Have a great weekend and enjoy the holiday!

12/25/2005 10:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home