Friday, December 30, 2005

Mala Awards 2005- Best and Worst Continued

Best Sexual Performance of 2005
Well for half the year when I was getting some from my partner I will say el Cubano because he was that good. But all good things come to an end (or cum if you will) and apart from my half Cubano, half Colombian ex, Colombians continued to represent in this category with a a strong showing by el conquistador (so named because of his role playing a conquistador in a television show) and by the young tongue aka la lengua.

Worst Sex of 2005
Once again to protect the guilty I will not name names but it was too fast and too small.

Best Returning Performance of 2005 by a male

This is a tie split between my ex the former Marine who rode back into my life via bike and el Conquistador who made his annual visit to NYC worth both of our while.

to be continued.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis Henao said...

Cual fue the Best Wedding 2005?

12/30/2005 02:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home