Thursday, December 08, 2005

Mornings After

Morning after a tertulia are tough. I'm always at least slightly hungover but exhausted more than anything else. I usually fall asleep with my make up on. These are the mornings I wish for someone else to tale over the routine of making breakfast, packing lunch, and taking la MapucheRican to school. In fact this morning a woman in my building asked me to taker her daughter to school because she had hardly slept. Yeah well join the club. Of course I didn't say that but sometimes I'm irritated that coupled mom who has additional help at home expects me, single mami to always do little things that well she can do!!!

Regardless it was great tertulia last night at D'Antigua. I had a wonderful time talking, drinking, laughing, and smoking with friends and I even got to air my dirty laundry on stage. I wish I had pictures but my camera is currently in someone else's hands.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fea said...

i'm guessing it was a pretty good tertulia.. cuz our intern didn't show up today at all.... i'm sorry i missed it.

12/08/2005 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home