Sunday, January 01, 2006

Feliz 2006

Happy New Year to all regular readers, friends, ex-lovers, current lovers, lovers to be lover wannabes, and those who have just stumbled upon this blog.

Look for design changes, an attempt at more regular updates and despite my best efforts, much drama and excitement.

New Years with la Mala was fairly uneventful. I cooked shrimp, there was dancing, wine and champagne. We celebrated the new year twice, once for Puerto Rico and once for NYC. I fought with la Mapu who wanted to watch the Twilight Zone marathon instead of dancing with me. I didn't have any lover to kiss but I had the love of my life mi hija, so that was fine with me.

Lest you think I have become completely normal, I did call el Cubano . I left good wishes on his answering machine (with la Mapu in the background, saying I should call him a jerk) then I erased his number from my phone book and my phone. So ya. Chapter closed.

Today I am certain that I actually have students. I will post my resolutions later and I will tell you about how singing "I touch myself" in a karaoke bar in the heart of hipster Williamsburg leads to nothing but sin.

2 Comments:

Blogger fiercelyfab said...

Happy New Year, Mala!

1/01/2006 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Octavio Rojas said...

Buen año, Mala!!!!

1/05/2006 03:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home