Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tag - I'm It

Before I get into this post which I was tagged by Fabulosa let me tell you that when I was a kid playing freeze and tv tag back in the day, no one ever freaking tagged me because I was such a slow freaking runner and no one wanted me to be it. So sad no? Anyway on to the fluffy fluffiness.

Three books I can read over and over:
Peel my Love Like an Onion by Ana Castillo
This Bridge Called my Back
Borderlands/la Frontera

Three places I've lived:
Corona, Queens
Temuco, Chile
Lewiston, Maine

Three TV shows I love:
Anderson Cooper 360- I like so many others have the biggest crush on him
Primer Impacto/Al Rojo Vivo- Really these are the same show just on different channels oh except Primer Impacto has Walter Mercado
Gray's Anatomy

Three (one) highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
Lost
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Damn I watch way too much tv because I've seen at least one minute of so many tv shows. The shame, the shame.

Three places I've vacationed:
Jamaica - the island, not the hood in Queens (although abuelita lives there)
Los Angeles
Spain

Three of my favorite dishes:
Pernil
alacapurias
Empanadas

Three sites I visit daily:
Do you know how many sites I vist everyday and I only get to pick three??? Fine...
VivirLatino- I write for them so duh.
Yahoo to check my main email account often
LiveJournal for my private well more private thoughts than the ones I lay out here



Three places I would rather be right now:

I have a lot going on here and I love NYC pero if you're gonna twist my arm
Puerto Rico
Chile
Mexico- just cuz I've never been

5 Comments:

Blogger fiercelyfab said...

Hey Mala--love this introduction!
Oh two questions:
What is up with Anderson Cooper, for real?
One day I will like for you to share with us the sites you visit...
Otra cosa, after reading your comment on the LJ for personal personal-I think I need an LJ instead...it feels like my content is suited more for LJ...I think. Ay the insecurity, no se--what is the personal thermomoter deveras?
Okay and empanadas are so delicious, I'm done with being all over you fluffy fluffiness.

2/03/2006 04:49:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/03/2006 07:41:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

I have so many sites that I visit daily but I will slowly share my list. Maybe I'll do a site of the day thing.

I don't know what it is about Anderson. Never before have I had a crush on a prematurely greying wasp. ha ha

LJ is great. The reason I post there too is because I have a great community of mami's there and we all share the details of our lives- with names and everything somthing I would never do here.

2/03/2006 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger fiercelyfab said...

Site of the day is a good idea..I was kidding about Anderson Cooper and curious too what made him so hot to many.
I hear you about LJ--quien como tu that can update and keep up more than three sites, those are some skills Mala. ;-)

2/03/2006 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger brownfemipower said...

ah girl, my fellow slow runner...That is great that your friends didn't want you to be it, what understanding kids. I was ALWAYS tagged as it, because everybody knew they would be FREE FREE FREE forever!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

2/03/2006 09:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home