Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another Miercoles, Another Tertulia

Mil gracias to all of you who gave me so much love at last night's tertulia. It was wonderful to see each and every one of you, especially the people I hadn't seen in a minute. I monopolized the stage for a bit but no one really seemed to mind and it felt good to be in front of a crowd after about a month of not performing. Last night there were Gypsy Junkies, bellydancers, jokes, stories, and of course poets. There are pictures, unfortunately none are of me because someone (I'm not naming names)forgot to.
Better yet just come to the next tertulia so you can see it all in person.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

Hey La Mala,

Totally unrelated post--I think your link to Brownfemipower is broken.

Anyway, I wanted to de-lurk to tell you that and how much I enjoy your blog!

4/27/2006 05:42:00 PM  
Blogger Tigera Consciente said...

for those of us who wish we lived in nyc *just* so we could see you perform.. are you not going to post some of your poecia? or better yeta recording of you spittin?

4/27/2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger fiercelyfab said...

echoing tigera here..wish I lived in the big apple just to see you recite your poetry and monopolize the stage...

4/28/2006 02:49:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Maegan said...

Elle : gracias for delurking and you were right the link was broken. It should be all good now.

Tigera : I am going to start posting some of my poetry in an effort to put some more of my work out there for peeps to see and critique. I've been wanting to do some videoblogging and audioblogging but just haven't organized my ass to do it yet. I need to get on the ball.

Fabulosa : I need to do a west coast tour. :)

4/28/2006 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home