Tuesday, April 25, 2006

NYC - Fusion Atomica Tertulia Featuring la Mala

Obviously that's not me, it's my friend and fellow poeta Diego Vargas at the last Fusion Atomica tertulia. This Wednesday (tommorow), April 26th, Fusion Atomica presents its Tertulia featuring Latino/Spanish language spoken word, writing, and music. This week's featured poeta is yours truely, la Mala, with my usual mix of Nuyorican politics and angry single mami putita rants. Hell I may even do a love poem. The event is free and the spot, D'Antigua offers plenty of options for food and drink. I will be performing in English and Spanish.

Wednesday, April 26
Tertulia Fusion Atomica @ D'Antigua Lounge/Restaurant
84-16 Northern Blvd Jackson Heights, NY
9 pm until .....
#7 train to 82nd Street

For more info visit - http://www.fusionatomica.com/home.php?id=5
or email me at mamitamala@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Blogger nicolececilia said...

wooo! excellent for my come-back night. I miss tertulia and will definitely be there!

4/26/2006 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Tigera Consciente said...

be wit you in spirit malita... i miss ny for the dope ass open mics... open mics out here suck in comparison... big time!

4/27/2006 12:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home